Manufactured in continuous galvanized mild steel 40 x 1.6mm and comprises of 4 pairs of lugs 340mm ling which are bent into every 4th course of bricks (85mm). Each length covers 16 courses of bricks.
* Start at bottom of columns and attach first strip of the bond. After first tie bond has been attached continue with next etc.
* Use the nailing holes in the middle of the location strip to shoot tie bind with 3.7mm nails to columns.
* For steel columns or wood use self tapping screws 4mm.
* During brick laying bend out the pair of lugs after every 4th course and embed into mortar between bricks.
* Connection of brick structures to columns.
* Connection of windows and door frames to structure.
* Strong and reliable.
* Safe connection as lugs are corrugated and do not pull out of mortar.
* Does not require time consuming measuring of distances as lugs pull out at every 5th course.