ABE Dura.Rep FMC is a cement based non-shrink concrete reinstatement grout, which can be applied by pouring or pumping. The select grading of aggregates and special additives ensures that there is no segregation when pouring, that the thermal coefficient of the cured product matches that of the concrete, that the product has improved strength and is less permeable. The product is supplied in a ready to use form requiring only The product is supplied in a ready to use form the addition of a small amount of water for easy mixing to produce a fluid consistency. This can then be applied 50mm or thicker into suitable shuttered repair areas.
• Has shrinkage control in the plastic and hardened phase.
• Exhibits excellent adhesion to concrete substrates without the use of primers.
• The high strength and low permeability provides protection against chloride and carbon dioxide corrosion.
• Alkaline nature will protect the reinforcing steel against corrosion.
• Can be pumped or poured into restricted or congested areas.
• Due to its fluid properties it eliminates honeycombing even without vibration or additional compacting.
• Ease of application only requires the addition of clean water.
Dura.Rep FMC can be pumped or poured into the form-work provided. This should be done as a continuous operation and must take place within 30 minutes of mixing. Thereafter the product characteristics will change, affecting its fluidity and expansion properties.