The Ring Clutch consists of a shackle and a clutch head. The shackle is freely moveable in all directions. The clutch head incorporates a locking bolt that engages in an anchor, which is cast in a recess in the concrete. The locking bolt is corrosion protected. The allowable loads for each application are selected from the respective
table for the anchor type. All lifting link safety regulations in the country of use must always be observed, in particular those for the use of cranes and lifting equipment
• Frimeda Transport Anchor System, used world-wide, has proved to be safe, economical and efficient. Due to its variety, it can be used in practically every aspect of handling and installing pre-cast concrete products.
• Reinforcement is not mandatory for the anchor (except 2-Hole Anchor), but it may used.
• Ring Clutch engagement of anchors is always positive and pulls in any direction are possible.
• Overloaded units visibly deform and can be removed before failure.
• Anchors are inexpensive.
• Ring Clutch is suitable for a variety of anchors and is very durable.
• Simple and rapid Clutch operation; can not be matched by any other means.