Our PULL-OUT BAR system consists of a steel casing (base and interlocking lid) with built in PULL-OUT BARS manufactured in grade 500 steel.
Steps in use:
1. On site attach the STEEL HOLLOW BOX WITH PULL-OUT BAR units to the main steel cage with wire and/or to shutter with nails or wire.
2. After casting concrete and removing shutter, strip steel lid from casing to reveal the connecting legs of the PULL-OUT BARS.
3. Straighten bars with our bending tool specially designed to avoid leaving a kink in the bend. Scaffolding or similar tubes do not guarantee adequate straightening hence are not permissible.
4. PULL-OUT BARS are now ready to be lapped to main reinforcement.
• Floor slabs.
• Continuous Lift Shaft Pours.
• Staircase landings.
(a Structural Engineers dream come true)
• Time saving therefor suits fast track construction.
• No formwork drilling or damage.
• Easy to use for unskilled staff.
• Starter bars are correctly in place.
• Best shear connection