Dura.®Rep FC is s used as a thin film coating to concrete and masonry surfaces which are not trafficked. It can be applied
from feather edge to 3 mm in thickness for applications such as:
• Fairing of concrete or masonry surfaces to receive protective or decorative coatings
• Ideal for use as a scraper coat and filling minor indentations
• Filing blowholes.
• Ready to use only requires clean water for mixing.
• Easy to apply.
• No primer or curing membrane necessary.
• Excellent bond to the concrete and masonry surfaces.
• Constant quality/performance (pre-blended).
• Contains no chlorides.
• Provides a consistently smooth finish, which enhances
the appearance of protective coatings.
• Can be used on vertical and overhead applications.
• Will overcoat undulations and irregularities such