Manufactured in continuous galvanized mild steel 40 x 1.6mm and comprises of 4 pairs of lugs 340mm ling which are bent into every 4th course of bricks (85mm). Each length covers 16 courses of bricks.
• Start at bottom of columns and attach first strip of multi tie. After first multi tie has been attached continue with next etc.
• Use the nailing holes in the middle of the location strip to shoot tie bind with 3.7mm nails to columns.
• For steel columns or wood use self tapping screws 4mm.
• During brick laying bend out the pair of lugs after every 4th course and embed into mortar between bricks.
• Connection of brick structures to columns.
• Connection of windows and door frames to structure.
• Strong and reliable.
• Safe connection as lugs are corrugated and do not pull out of mortar.
• Does not require time consuming measuring of distances as lugs pull out at every 5th course.