Manufactured in expanded Polyethylene and used as expansion or contraction joint.
• Good compression qualities with good recovery capacity.
• Supplied with a hinged temporary blocking piece, leaving a clean, neat and perfectly sized groove providing a consistent depth channel for joint sealant.
• Supplied cut to size, eliminating wastage and cutting on site.
• Flexible and can be used around corners.
• Excellent resistance to chemicals.
• Is waterproof, does not disintegrate, rot or swell.
• No bond breaker required.